All-natural scrubs that feel like kinetic sand and leave your skin feeling like silk.
Face & Body Sugar Scrub for Acne Skin-ALIVE. BiM ALIVE sugar scrub is formulated with sugar, honey, clarifying essential oils, and natural ingredients that control sebum levels and fight bacteria. Only the purest organic ingredients are used for an experience that is both aroma therapeutic and nourishing for your skin. Formulated to remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, reduce inflammation, reduce appearance of scars, fight bacteria, improves oil production and breakout flare-ups. Beneficial for dark skin areas like underarms, elbows and knees as well as dry feet and hands.
How to Use
- Wet the skin, add favorite cleanser (when using on the face) or body wash (for body exfoliation). Scoop a little scrub and mix it together.
- Apply product in a gentle circular motion, starting from the feet and moving up towards the heart to enhance circulation.
- Use gentle pressure to remove dead skin.
- Rinse thoroughly. Enjoy refreshed and silky skin.
- Make sure to close the jar tightly to prevent water from getting inside. Store in a dry place, not your shower or bath.
- Since our scrubs are made with sugar and raw honey they may harden over time, to soften sugar scrubs simply run hot water over a tightly closed jar until it is soft.
OLIVE OIL | Kills bacteria that cause acne. Moisturizes and hydrates skin.
COCONUT OIL | Reduces inflammation. Moisturizes. Medium-chain fatty acids possess antimicrobial properties that can help with acne and protect skin from harmful bacteria.
RAW HONEY | Anti-bacterial, anti-septic for preventing and improving acne. Contains antioxidants. Boosts collagen production.
CITRIC ACID | Exfoliates the upper layer of skin. Evens tone and softens.
LEMON | Detoxifying, cleansing, exfoliating. Improves oiliness and acne. Anti-bacterial.
CEDARWOOD | Anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial. Helpful for improving acne breakouts.
PEPPERMINT | Antiseptic and antibacterial. Cooling, soothing sensation to calm irritation and inflammation due to acne.